Plan to join us this fall as we return to the Washington, DC area. The past year has been an exciting time in the world of spinal cord injury research as therapies move from the lab into clinical trials. Working 2 Walk brings you the opportunity to:
- Meet the scientists who are leading the effort to find curative therapies;
- Hear first-hand the latest news on the research front;
- Learn about currently available modalities that will help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and maximize function following spinal cord injury;
- Find out what you can do to accelerate progress toward cures;
- Network with your peers in a dynamic environment.
For all those interested in a cure for paralysis, don't miss it! I can't be there in person, but I'll be there somehow.